Ipial was founded in 2000 in Madrid, Spain by a group of dedicated, specialist engineers specialized in the design and manufacture of equipment for the confectionery and food industry.
The high level of Know-How acquired in more than 30 years of activity has allowed us to reach important targets in order to be always up-dated with technological evolution, ability to keep the technical specification requested and, most important, to a complete customer satisfaction.
Ipial’s standard production range of machines is oriented to the chocolate and candies manufacturers with:
- Chilled rolls forming lines;
- Automatic sugar, sugarless and chocolate coating pans;
- Air dehumidification units;
- Chocolate enrobing line with different design of cooling tunnels;
- Chocolate depositors and moulding lines.
Ipial has been offering and developing a continuous partnership and service with customers satisfaction to all his customer including major multinationals groups as well as medium size companies.